There is a veil over every ones eyes. I know this because I didn’t see mine until my awakening. Behind the veil is a brick wall separating us from our higher self. Each brick is made up of a situation that we have done to each other and then having it done back to us, over and over, again and again, from life to life, like a continuous wheel. There is a way to break this cycle, to move forward with your like and find peace within yourself and your life which will lead you to the end of suffering.
The individual suffers because he perceives duality. Find the One everywhere and in everything and there will be an end to pain and suffering.
By identifying your blocks, you will be able to realize the improvement needed in your life that is directly tied to these negative situations that are attached to us. Ask yourself: why do I keep making the same mistakes in my life? Whether it is career based, your love life or family. This brick wall stands before us blocking us from our higher self (God’s divine voice). Each brick is made up of a negative situation that has happened to us in our past, present, and future life or parallel lives. The cement that holds this wall together is made of fear. We are afraid to address these negative situations due to the pain that surfaces so we push it way down within our subconscious mind. Any time we do this, it is a sure sign that it will become a new brick to the wall and we will carry it with us from life to life until we address it. On the other side of this wall is our higher self. Lucky for us, there are cracks in the wall, some are small and others really big allowing the higher self ray’s of divine love to shine on us. The goal to any awakening within ourselves is to focus on removing these bricks or situations in our life that are blocking out our higher self’s voice.
Visualization exercise to pull back the veil and see the steps necessary to start breaking down your wall.
- Start by taking a few deep breaths. Allow all your stress and worries to melt away with each breath.
- Say: “Angels, for my highest good, thank you for pushing back my veil and allowing me to see my wall. I ask that you safely and clearly guide me in my journey to view the next step in my life that needs healing. Thank you.”
- Focus your attention on your third eye that is your 6th Chakra, it lies in the center of you forehead just above your eyebrows. Feel love emanate from within your third eye and allow that love to expand outward.
- Visualize a wall before you. When you see that wall.
- Ask what is it that I need to be heal with.
- You may see , here, or think of a situation
- then ask yourself what is needed to heal myself of this negative situation. Keep asking the question if you need to.
- once you get the answers, open your eyes and wright down everything.
Now that you have seen your wall, and the steps needed to heal yourself, your life is ready to take a journey to a World of happiness and love. For some of you, it might be as simple as doing an EFT tapping. Some of you might need more help like from an energy counselor like I did. There really isn’t a “one way” about it. Each of you will have their own unique wall with its own unique set of bricks.