We all strive for greatness, but do we really achieve the greatness or do we achieve an expectation of what we think it should be and not what it really is. Let me explain; happiness is something that we all want to achieve and very few actually reach it. Why is this? To achieve happiness we must first raise our energy to a state of happiness, this is how we to connect to God and once that happens, happiness is inevitable. Shinjo Ito said “Nirvana means to extinguish the burning fires of the Three Poisons: greed, anger, and ignorance. This can be accomplished by letting go of dissatisfaction.” The Darkness that is each of us is what holds us down, and prevents the happiness in our lives. When we start to heal and realize the darkness is inside us it can be overwhelming. Sometimes it is so intense that we need to get guidance from spiritual teachers or shamans that are trained in this area. Not all of the darkness that is in us is fueled by our own blocks but it can be from other dark things.
- Dark Spirit attachments
- Dark Angels
- Negative energy locks
These are just a few of the things that can influence us in ways that we are not aware of. We still have a free will to choice to listen or not to these darker things. Remember when you think and feel in a place of love your thoughts are clear. This Rain Bow Mediation is one of many lifting energy Technics found in my new book coming out this summer titled “Becoming Gods Canvas“.
Ask the angels for their loving influences circle you in and to help you heal for your highest good now.
- Take a few deep breaths and visualize a rainbow, use any colors you like.
- Imagine the rays of the rainbow coming down from the sky and entering in the top of your head and enter into your heart.
- Focus on the colors and how bright they are filling your heart with bright colors
- Project those colors out of your chest and onto an imaginative canvas before your
- See all those colors swirl and take shape; visualize together clearly what those shapes are turning into and watch those shapes form into a picture. Once you see the picture quickly open your eyes and draw or write down what you saw; whichever you are more comfortable.
- Once you are done, if you don’t know right off hand why you saw what you saw. Close your eyes and ask your angels “please tell me why I saw this” Trust that the next thought you have is about what you saw. If more conversation with them is needed go for it
- Thank your angels for helping you.
This exercise is a great way to clearly connect with your angels and your self it also helps you see new possibilities going on your life that you might not have been aware of.
As you look forward with your life. I hope you remember that all your answers; all the problems that you have; can all be solved if you just look within yourself. Happiness is achievable and possible with an open heart and mind filled with love.